Thursday, September 20, 2012

Steps to verify your Google+ Page.


Have you verified your Google+ Page yet? By verifying your Google+ Page it allows you to connect it to your Google+ Local Page. As you can see here http://bit.ly/VeoBh7 my Google+ Local listing (The one where people write reviews) is now connected to my Google+ Page (Think of it as Facebook for Google). You can see my posts and review me as well.

Go to your Google+ Page and follow the easy steps below!
 
1. Click "Verify".


2. Choose your Google+ Local listing and Click "Yes Let's Continue"


3. Click "Yes Let's Continue".


4. Click "OK" They will send a postcard with a Pin Number to your Office.


5. Once you receive the Pin Number go to your Google+ Page, click "Enter Pin" and Enter your Pin.


6. Voila! You are now Verified!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great information.I might be in need of an Eyelastin Can you suggest any? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts